Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) and pursuant to Article 173 of the Telecommunication Law of 16 July 2004 we inform you that:
Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. The processing of personal data is basically any action involving personal data, whether carried out by automated means or not, such as collection, storage, recording, organisation, modification, consultation, use, disclosure, restriction, erasure or destruction.
The Controller of your personal data is the company Dragon Poland Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa with registered offices in Skawina at ul. Rtm. W. Pileckiego 5 (30-050 Skawina), KRS 438759, NIP 677 237 20 06, REGON 122707541 (also the “Company”).
You may contact the Company as follows:
in writing to the address: ul. Rtm. W. Pileckiego 5, 32-050 Skawina
electronically to: email@example.com
by phone: +48 12 625 75 00
The Company processes your personal data because it is necessary for:
– marketing or statistical purposes, including receiving newsletters, commercial offers, information about competitions organised by the Controller (Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the GDPR);
– the Controller’s organization of competitions, your entry and participation in the competition, including for the purpose of handling entries, in terms of technical assistance, informing about results and selecting winners, awarding and sending competition prizes (Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the GDPR);
– to conclude and perform a contract with you, including to bring about the conclusion of a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
– to contact you in order to inform you about the performance of the contract and in the performance of legal obligations (Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of the GDPR);
– to contact you in order to inform you about the terms of the contract, to contact you in response to the contact form filled in by you (Article 6(1)(a) and (b) GDPR);
– for tax and accounting purposes in connection with the performance of the contract concluded with you, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation incumbent on the Company (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
– archiving documentation related to the performance of the contract or contracts concluded with you, until the statute of limitations for claims arising therefrom, also for the purpose of safeguarding information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is a legitimate interest of the Company (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
– possible determination, investigation or defence against claims arising from the contract concluded by the Company with you, which is a legitimate interest of the Company (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
The Company processes your personal data on the basis of:
– consent given by you, including in particular consent to marketing, to the newsletter, to receive commercial information by electronic means pursuant to the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002, to participate in a competition
– the contract you have entered into with the Company
– applicable law
– the Company’s legitimate interests, which include but are not limited to: performance of tax and accounting obligations; establishment, security, assertion or defence against claims
In the case of use of the newsletter service, the Company processes data which includes only the e-mail address. This applies to the service located at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. By providing your email address at www.nefy.com.pl, you consent to the processing of your personal data, in particular your email address, by the Company as the Data Controller. Your consent to receive the newsletter is voluntary. The collected data is used solely for the purpose of sending newsletters, information about competitions, sending commercial offers of the Company and entities cooperating with it, and handling correspondence. The newsletter is informative and subscription is completely free of charge. The company analyses the behaviour of its newsletter recipients (e.g., open rate, etc.) in order to optimise its content. The data is provided voluntarily; however, failure to provide it makes it impossible to receive the newsletter.
The Company retains the personal data obtained for receiving the newsletter until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Resignation from the newsletter service consists in sending a return message with the content: “NO” in response to the received newsletter to the address from which the newsletter was sent. Inactive email addresses may be deleted/unregistered by the Company automatically.
C) Contact form
The Company collects the following personal data from natural persons who contact the Company in order to receive information about the offer or to share their comments on the products, as well as from those who contact the Company in order to conclude a contract with the Company: first and last name, company name, e-mail address and telephone number. These individuals can email us through the website or fill out a contact form. Such messages contain a preset username and email address, and any additional information the user wishes to include in the message. We collect the above data based on the consent given by the user directing the above request to the Company or in order to perform a contract (fulfill a request) made by a given person. The Company may also process the data provided on the basis of a legitimate purpose of the Controller.
The Company processes personal data of its customers and potential customers. Such personal data are processed in the IT systems used by the Company. Personal data processed for these purposes include, but are not limited to: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address. In addition, for customers who have entered into fee-based contracts with the Company, we also process payment data, including credit card numbers, bank account numbers.
Your personal data may be shared by the Company with the following categories of entities:
– entities processing data on behalf of the Company (including the Company’s proxies, members of its management or supervisory bodies, employees or associates); the Company’s general partner
– entities providing postal or courier services to deliver your correspondence;
– to subcontractors, i.e. entities whose services the Company uses for their processing, in particular:
an accounting firm,
a law firm,
a notary’s office,
an IT company,
an investment advisor.
Such entities process personal data on the basis of a contract with the Company and only in accordance with the Company’s instructions.
Such entities may share personal data with further subcontractors only under contract with the Company, with the knowledge and information of the Company, and only as directed by the Company.
In accordance with Article 13(2)(a) of the GDPR, we store your personal data:
– personal data obtained for statistical and marketing purposes, including newsletter subscription, will be stored by the Company until you unsubscribe from the newsletter (unsubscription consists in sending a return message stating NO in response to the newsletter received to the address from which the newsletter was sent), subject to the fact that inactive e-mail addresses may be deleted automatically by the Company;
– personal data obtained on the basis of your consent, until you withdraw that consent;
– personal data obtained in order to conclude a contract, which ultimately is not concluded, the Company stores for the period of contract negotiation and until the end of the calendar year following the calendar year in which you last contacted the Company;
– personal data obtained in order to conduct a competition, until the end of the competition and selection of winners and dispatch of prizes, unless their storage results from other legal regulations (e.g. tax regulations);
– personal data obtained in connection with the conclusion and performance of a contract, the Company stores for the duration of the contract and after its termination and at the latest until the end of the period of:
You are entitled to:
– the right to access your personal data and to obtain a copy of the personal data held by the Company;
– the right to request rectification (correction) of your personal data;
– the right to request erasure of your personal data if you consider that there are no grounds for the Company to process your personal data;
– the right to request that the Company restricts its processing of your personal data; you may request that the Company restricts its processing of your personal data to storing it or carrying out activities agreed with you:
Providing your data is voluntary, but it is necessary in order to receive the newsletter, participate in a competition or conclude a contract and its execution and settlement. If you do not provide the Company with the data, the Company will be forced to refuse to send the newsletter or conclude a contract.
Your personal data will not be processed by automated means (including profiling).
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries.